Come to Washington & Get Married!

The Wedding Gentleman is here to help you!

For LGBT, Gay, Lesbian, & Same sex couples living outside the state of Washington who want to travel here to get married, it’s very simple!

You can download the license application form from the King County registrar’s office, and send the form and the fee now, and pick the license up in person during any week day (allowing 7-10 days for processing & during business hours at the downtown office only)–it’s rather like will-calling tickets.

silver wedding ringsThere is an added dimension to Gay, Lesbian, & same sex ceremonies that have made my officiating 50+ same-sex weddings to date a true honor…


I’ve helped many same-sex couples from Alaska, Idaho, Arizona, California, Oregon, Missouri, Colorado, & Texas who did this and it works fine!

Go to…
-Click on the “By Mail” in the “How to Apply” section and just follow the instructions!

You’re invited to contact me by phone at 425.770.9243, complete the online contact form, or email me to schedule a free consultation.

You can FINALLY have your ceremony, your way, and I can help you!

Francis Michael Lee
Wedding Officiant & Non-denominational Minister


GSBA Greater Seattle Business Association

Comments are closed.