YOU’VE CHOSEN A FRIEND/FAMILY MEMBER TO MARRY YOU…
I’ve noticed a recent trend where couples are choosing a friend or family member (who has been ordained online) to marry them. It certainly personalizes your ceremony to have a beloved friend or family member officiate your wedding…
THAT’S WONDERFUL, BUT… RELIEVE YOURSELF OF ANY CONCERNS BY HAVING A PROFESSIONAL WRITE YOUR CEREMONY!
If in fact they are not a professional ceremonial officiant with dozens, if not hundreds of weddings under their belt, your special day could indeed become much “too special.”
ALLOW ME WRITE YOUR COMPLETE CEREMONY FROM PROCESSIONAL TO RECESSIONAL SO THAT YOU, YOUR CHOSEN OFFICIANT & YOUR GUESTS CAN ENJOY A SEAMLESS, BEAUTIFUL, FLOWING CEREMONY!
With a solid background in the history of ritual, ceremony and the traditions of many cultures, beliefs and religions, I’ll guide you in choosing rituals, readings, symbols and music to fulfill your ideals and vision for your wedding.
- Meet with you at a no-obligation interview to discuss your vision of the ceremony,
- Listen to you to learn your personal story,
- Help you choose special readings,
- Support you in writing & selecting your vows,
- Assist you with considering distinctive rituals that will set your ceremony apart,
- Suggest creating a special role for family and friends to play in your ceremony,
- Consult with you until the ceremony is just right for your friend/family member to officiate!
You can have your ceremony, your way, and I can help!